In a proactive effort to manage the spread of COVID-19, InfoMart has enacted our Business Continuity Plan. Effective immediately, InfoMart is operating remotely and access to our corporate headquarters has been temporarily restricted.
We would like to assure clients that they will continue to receive background screening reports from InfoMart as normal:
- Electronic record searches are still functional
- The Work Number and National Student Clearing House are still functional
- We have robust technology in place to efficiently provide service remotely
However, the closure of several courts and educational institutions is impacting some jurisdictions. Please read more about that here.
We have enacted InfoMart’s Business Continuity Plan, allowing for all work to continue uninterrupted via a remote workforce:
- All consumer report requests will be processed as normal
- All business-critical, client-specific processes will proceed as normal
- All client-related communications will function as normal (calls, emails, LiveChat)
- All operating departments and services will run as normal
- All business-critical, compliance-related processes will progress as normal (consumer disputes, client compliance)
Phone System Notification
Please be advised that, due to deploying our remote workforce, our phone system is slightly modified. Please dial extensions directly if you know your party’s line. Otherwise, refer to the below guide:
- Company name beginning with letters A-F: Lisa Jackson (ext 1249 or 404-438-4310)
- Company name beginning with letters G-P: Drew Thomas (ext 1276 or 404-542-1614)
- Company name beginning with letters Q-Z: Antionette Reed (ext 1211 or 404-668-6690)
LiveChat will continue to function as normal. A representative will be available to assist you should you have any questions or requests.
A Note from InfoMart’s Founder
Our employees’ and community’s health and safety are our top priority. We employ a team of professionals who have been prepared to respond to a potential quarantine since the COVID-19 outbreak. Your team and I are confident that our clients will be minimally impacted.
On a personal note, we think of our clients as friends, and we are wishing them health and safety.
If there are any questions or concerns about InfoMart’s services during this time, please email your client representative.
Founder & Chief Visionary Officer, InfoMart
InfoMart has been revolutionizing the global background and identity screening industry for 30 years, providing businesses the information they need to make informed hiring decisions. They develop innovative technology that modernizes talent onboarding, including a first-to-market biometric identity authentication application and a verified sanctions search. The WBENC-certified company is a founding member of the Professional Background Screening Association, and they have achieved PBSA accreditation in recognition of their consistent business practices and commitment to compliance with the FCRA. The company is dedicated to customer service, speed, and accuracy, and it has been recognized for its success, workplace culture, and corporate citizenship with over 45 industry awards. To Get the Whole Story on InfoMart, please visit www.InfoMart-USA.com, follow @InfoMartUSA, or call (770) 984-2727.