Build a Better BusinessYou need employees who can get the job done. InfoMart screens your candidates to make certain you’re only hiring experienced, high-quality individuals
Protect Your Company
Your workplace needs to be both efficient and safe. To get the job done right and reduce the risk of injuries, verify a candidate’s qualifications through an in-depth background screening program. Keep your other employees safe from potential accidents by conducting pre-hire drug screens and continuous spontaneous drug tests.
The InfoMart Difference
- Industry Expertise.With a nationwide network of manufacturing clients, we know your business.
- Centralized Support.Your dedicated, FCRA-certified client rep knows the nuances of your account.
- Quick Onboarding.You need to quickly satisfy the demand for new hires. ASAP ID makes that simple.
- Reduce Turnover.Lower turnover by screening and hiring top-quality candidates.
- We’re familiar with all the rules and regulations that govern your industry.
Recommended Staffing Screening Services
average hit rate
Average criminal turnaround time in days
years serving manufacturing clients
Trusted Reliability for Drug Screening
From pre-employment screening to post-accident alcohol testing, InfoMart gives businesses the tools necessary to maintain a safe, drug-free workplace.
Looking for Manufacturing Screening Searches?
These resources are for you
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP September 3 2019A diploma mill, sometimes called a degree mill, is a fraudulent university that sells diplomas and transcripts rather than an education. These institutions specialize in trying to dupe employers and sometimes students...
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP August 12 2019It’s no secret that the background screening industry has been subject to bad press in the past. Thorough and compliant processes minimize risk and a comprehensive applicant support system rectifies errors quickly....
BLOG June 25 2019Laws governing marijuana use are changing rapidly, and InfoMart is here to keep you up to date on the latest legislation. Following closely on the heels of a similar law in New York City, effective January 1, 2020, it will be unlawful for Nevada...