Background Checks for the Food Service Industry
Can your staff handle the heat?
Succeed in the competitive food service industry with the right team
It’s More than Food
Food service isn’t just about the food; it’s about the experience that comes with it. Your workers determine customers’ opinions about your business. Secure your company’s reputation by performing background checks on all new hires—from cashiers to management.
The InfoMart Difference
- Industry Expertise. Our clients range from national chains to local restaurants. We know our stuff.
- Standardization. Our team can quickly onboard your franchises, train all of your users, and integrate with your chosen platform.
- Affordability. Choose an efficient, cost-effective program that’s easy to implement.
- Whether you’re a small business or a franchised chain, we scale as your brand expands.
- Speed. You need to quickly satisfy the demand for new hires. Our trained team gets results back to you at industry-leading speeds.
Recommended Services for Management
Verified Watch List
Recommended Services for Hourly Employees
turnover rate in your industry
average criminal turnaround time in days
years of experience with food service industry
Trusted Reliability for Drug Screening
From pre-employment screening to post-accident alcohol testing, InfoMart gives businesses the tools necessary to maintain a safe, drug-free workplace.
Looking for Food Service Screening Searches?
These resources are for you
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP December 17 2019As the year draws to a close, it’s time to look back and reflect. InfoMart not only provides accurate results and excellent service, we also produce a variety of content to keep our clients up to date on the happenings...
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP October 28 2019Hourly employees can be found in almost any industry, from food service to retail to hospitality. No matter what business you’re in, though, recruiting hourly employees who are quality talent can be a challenge. While...
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP January 25 2018 High attrition rates are common in the food service industry, and they have increased annually for the past five years. With turnover costing employers roughly $3,500 per employee, the benefits of retention ultimately...
InfoMart’s team knows its way around customized food service screening
Give us a few company details & we’ll be in touch to chat about your specific needs.