Background Checks for the Food Service Industry
Can your staff handle the heat?
Succeed in the competitive food service industry with the right team
It’s More than Food
Food service isn’t just about the food; it’s about the experience that comes with it. Your workers determine customers’ opinions about your business. Secure your company’s reputation by performing background checks on all new hires—from cashiers to management.
The InfoMart Difference
- Industry Expertise. Our clients range from national chains to local restaurants. We know our stuff.
- Standardization. Our team can quickly onboard your franchises, train all of your users, and integrate with your chosen platform.
- Affordability. Choose an efficient, cost-effective program that’s easy to implement.
- Whether you’re a small business or a franchised chain, we scale as your brand expands.
- Speed. You need to quickly satisfy the demand for new hires. Our trained team gets results back to you at industry-leading speeds.
Recommended Services for Management
Verified Watch List
Recommended Services for Hourly Employees
turnover rate in your industry
drug abuse among food service workers
years of experience with food service industry
Modernized Candidate Experience
Reduce the time-to-hire
ASAP ID takes just 60 seconds to verify information and initiate a background check. Secure highly sought after candidates with this improved screening and onboarding process
Reduce the risk of inaccuracy
By immediately validating the authenticity of a candidate’s driver’s license and confirming their identity, you’ll lessen the risk of
ASAP ID authenticates your candidate’s government-issued identification isn’t synthetic
Your candidate takes a selfie and our biometric facial recognition matches the photo and ID
The verified personal identifying information populates the screening portal and initiates the background check services
Trusted Reliability for Drug Screening
From pre-employment screening to post-accident alcohol testing, InfoMart gives businesses the tools necessary to maintain a safe, drug-free workplace.