Social Media SearchesA compliant image of your candidate's social persona
Get the Whole Story on Your Candidate’s Social Media
In the digital age, your candidates are sharing themselves on social media
The InfoMart Advantage
- Compliance. Our screening experts will only provide you with FCRA-approved information.
- Quick Turnaround Times. We return reports in an average of under one day.
- Tailored Solutions. Social media screening is customizable to meet your company’s needs.
- Comprehensive Intelligence. We source adverse social media content from across the internet, not just a short list of sites.
Why Should I Conduct Social Media Checks?
- To protect your reputation against risky employees
- To minimize the risk of a negligent hire
- To combat insider threats to your security
What Our Social Searches Reveal
- Potentially violent or illegal behavior
- Demonstrations of racism or intolerance
- Sexually explicit behavior
Peace of Mind at Every Level
InfoMart’s social media searches come in two packages tiers, offering you customizable insight into your candidates’ social platforms.
|Combination of technology and human oversight||Yes||Yes|
|Flags workplace safety concerns: racism/intolerance, violence, potentially illegal activity, or sexually explicit material||Yes||Yes|
|Searches for online profiles||Top 5 social media sites*||Any available profile|
|Search scope||1-year history||7-year history|
*Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, & LinkedIn
Reports show that 95% of companies conduct social media searches internally, but that means HR professionals are wading into risky, compliance-laden waters. Social media profiles are rife with protected class information. Leave the social media screening to the background check experts; we’ll provide you with FCRA-compliant information you can use in hiring decisions.
Are you confident in your current provider?
Audit your current background check provider's results. With over three decades of experience, we know what’s what in the world of background checks. Send a preset percentage of your screening pool to InfoMart and we’ll double check you’re getting the accuracy and service you deserve.
Looking for Social Media Searches?
These resources are for you
InfoMart’s Top HR & Background Screening Blogs of 2019
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP December 17 2019As the year draws to a close, it’s time to look back and reflect. InfoMart not only provides accurate results and excellent service, we also produce a variety of content to keep our clients up to date on the happenings...