Vendor Background ChecksCustomized Solutions for Third-Party Risk Management
The Modern Workforce Extends Beyond Your Own Staff
Vendor screening vets the individuals employed by your contracted vendors/suppliers when they work directly with your company.
Why Should I Screen My Vendors with InfoMart?
- To Protect Your Brand. Contractors are an extension of your team. Ensure they will uphold your company’s reputation.
- To Protect Your Company. Guarantee that your vendors value workplace safety and security.
- Simple Process. Enjoy the same simple yet robust tracking tools you expect in your employee screening process.
The InfoMart Advantage:
- A program built & administered on your behalf
- Customizable processes for varying levels of tech experience
- Vendor self-pay models available
We Do the Heavy Lifting
Direct vendors to registration site
Placement criteria evalutations
A Vendor Screening Process that Works
Instruct vendor to visit registration portal
Vendor completes service agreement
Our compliance department approves their file
InfoMart trains your vendors on our system
Vendor submits a background check
Final results are reported to your vendor and you
Yep – it’s really that easy
No, Really –
We’re Pretty Great at This
When a global media conglomerate challenged InfoMart to centralize its corporate vendor screening program, we transformed their process.
Global media conglomerate with locations around the world & a large portfolio of companies
- Apply employee screening standards to facility, maintenance, and staffing vendors
- Manage process change and compliance for vendor community
- Created manual and online onboarding systems
- Created self-pay applications for independent contractors
- Added unique numeric identifiers for contract managers to alert corporate to screening results without granting access to PII or confidential background check data
- Onboarded 500+ vendors in five weeks
- Client now screens 25K vendor candidates annually
- Client has seen a drop in facility theft
- Badge and contract audits conducted on a more routine basis, and contractors undergo an annual criminal history in connection with their badge renewal
- Cost benefits saved vendors an average of 35% off standard volume-based screening prices