You Can’t Put a Price Tag on QualityA well-designed background screening policy reduces the risk of losses due to theft and fraud. Increase the tenure and quality of your workforce with InfoMart.
Protect Your Brand
No matter your product or your market, one thing is true for all of retail: your employees are the face of your company. They work directly with your consumers, and the quality of service they provide reflects on you. Ensure you’re choosing quality employees by conducting pre-hire background screening.
The InfoMart Difference
- Industry Experience. We’ve been working with the retail industry for almost 30 years.
- Asset Protection. Our credit history reports can help you choose fiscally responsible employees to handle your cash flow.
- Compliance Expertise. Our entire team is FCRA-certified.
- Centralized Support. You’ll be familiar with your dedicated, FCRA-certified client rep.
- Scalability. As you grow, InfoMart will accommodate you. We scale to meet the needs of our clients.
Recommended Retail Screening Services
Revenue lost from employee theft annually
Average criminal turnaround time in days
Years serving retail clients
Trusted Reliability for Drug Screening
From pre-employment screening to post-accident alcohol testing, InfoMart gives businesses the tools necessary to maintain a safe, drug-free workplace.
Looking for Retail Screening Searches?
These resources are for you
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP September 3 2019A diploma mill, sometimes called a degree mill, is a fraudulent university that sells diplomas and transcripts rather than an education. These institutions specialize in trying to dupe employers and sometimes students...
BLOG Tammy Cohen, PHR, SHRM-CP August 12 2019It’s no secret that the background screening industry has been subject to bad press in the past. Thorough and compliant processes minimize risk and a comprehensive applicant support system rectifies errors quickly....
BLOG June 25 2019Laws governing marijuana use are changing rapidly, and InfoMart is here to keep you up to date on the latest legislation. Following closely on the heels of a similar law in New York City, effective January 1, 2020, it will be unlawful for Nevada...