Vendor Background ChecksCustomized Solutions for Third-Party Risk Management
The Modern Workforce Extends Beyond Your Own Staff
Vendor screening vets the individuals employed by your contracted vendors/suppliers when they work directly with your company.
Why Should I Screen My Vendors with InfoMart?
- To Protect Your Brand. Contractors are an extension of your team. Ensure they will uphold your company’s reputation.
- To Protect Your Company. Guarantee that your vendors value workplace safety and security.
- Simple Process. Enjoy the same simple yet robust tracking tools you expect in your employee screening process.
The InfoMart Advantage:
- A program built & administered on your behalf
- Customizable processes for varying levels of tech experience
- Vendor self-pay models available
We Do the Heavy Lifting
Direct vendors to registration site
Placement criteria evalutations
A Vendor Screening Process that Works
Instruct vendor to visit registration portal
Vendor completed InfoMart’s service agreement
Our compliance department approves their file
InfoMart trains your vendors on our system
Vendor submits a background check
Final results are reporting to your vendor and you
Yep – it’s really that easy
No, Really –
We’re Pretty Great at This
When a global media conglomerate challenged InfoMart to centralize its corporate vendor screening program, we transformed their process.
Global media conglomerate with locations around the world & a large portfolio of companies
- Apply employee screening standards to facility, maintenance, and staffing vendors
- Manage process change and compliance for vendor community
- Created manual and online onboarding systems
- Created self-pay applications for independent contractors
- Added unique numeric identifiers for contract managers to alert corporate to screening results without granting access to PII or confidential background check data
- Onboarded 500+ vendors in five weeks
- Client now screens 25K vendor candidates annually
- Client has seen a drop in facility theft
- Badge and contract audits conducted on a more routine basis, and contractors undergo an annual criminal history in connection with their badge renewal
- Cost benefits saved vendors an average of 35% off standard volume-based screening prices