On-Demand COVID TestingComply with mandates and strengthen your return-to-work strategy with our convenient covid testing options for employees
Searching for COVID testing for employees that will help you remain compliant with mandates and keep your team healthy? Look no further.
- Comply with government mandates
- Keep your team healthy and informed
- Receive COVID test results quickly
- Simplify the process for your busy team
A self-collect COVID test for employees
This COVID test is a saliva-based molecular test, which is authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). The tests are self-collected and shipped to a lab.
- Register their test kit online
- Complete a questionnaire and give consent
- Deposit a saliva sample into the provided tube
- Ship the sample to a lab in a pre-paid package
PCR testing is secure, convenient, and accurate. Results are digitally returned to employees and employers within 48 hours of specimen receipt.
Rapid Antigen Testing
On-demand nasal swab in 10 minutes
If this test is administered in front of an employer or telehealth provider it is permissable for the government mandate. This EUA-approved option for employee COVID testing is simple and convenient.
- Swab their nasal cavity for approx. 5 seconds
- Swirl the sample in the reagent solution
- Dip the provided test strip in the solution
- See results on the strip in 10 minutes
Ideal for frequent testing, this rapid antigen test will allow you to comply with federal mandates without significant work to your in-house team.
Refunds Available on Unused COVID Tests
More of your employees get vaccinated? Great! Return unused PCR lab tests and rapid antigen tests for a 50% refund.
We do this for one simple reason – we want to see you succeed. InfoMart understand how difficult it can be to plan ahead when things change so quickly. Now, you can prepare without breaking the bank.
Pair COVID Testing with SymTem™
InfoMart’s COVID Management Solution
Daily symptom & temperature assessments
Available workforce management
Internal hotspot monitoring
Janitorial & PPE request coordination
Answering Your Questions About COVID Testing with InfoMart
How does InfoMart’s COVID testing solution work?
For your convenience, we offer three separate COVID testing options: a PCR test and a rapid antigen test. Each test works a little differently:
- The PCR test is a saliva sample and requires a lab to read the results
- The rapid antigen test is a nasal swab that requires an employee to collect the sample, dip it into a reagent solution, and read the results on their own
Do you perform nasal swab tests?
Yes! We currently offer one nasal swab options: the rapid antigen test. This option returns results quickly and is EUA authorized.
How are collection kits distributed?
We offer flexible kit distribution. We can either provider bulk distribution to specified sites, and your team can deliver individual kits as necessary, or we can send collection kits directly to individuals.
How long does COVID testing take?
Sample collection takes under 90 seconds for both of our COVID testing solutions. The return of results will vary depending on the option you choose:
- PCR test results are returned 48 hours after sample receipt at the lab
- Rapid antigen tests return results in just 10 minutes
Do you offer other COVID management solutions?
I have more questions about COVID testing with InfoMart
Great – we’re here to make it easy for you. Tell us a little about your company. We’ll be in touch to answer any questions you have!