For more infomation about
our services contact us online
or call 1-800-800-3774.
I must say we are extremely happy with the service InfoMart provides.
- Helena S.
View more >>
InfoMart Legal Resources
InfoMart places the highest priority on strict compliance with federal and state laws impacting the consumer reporting industry. While our services and screening programs are designed to assist in maintaining compliance, employers should always seek independent legal counsel when developing a background check or drug testing policy.
To read more about the legal obligations associated with performing pre-employment background checks, refer to the following legal links:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Summary of Rights Under the FCRA
- Notice to Users of Consumer Reports: Obligations of Users Under the FCRA
- Drivers Privacy Protection Act (DPPA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC): Guidance on the Use of Criminal Records
- New York Corrections Law 23A
- California Investigative Consumer Reporting Act
- Background Checks What Employers Need to Know
- Background Checks: What Job Applicants and Employees Should Know
Any information provided by InfoMart is intended for informational purposes only. InfoMart makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or timeliness of this information. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice. Always seek the advice of your legal counsel with any questions you may have regarding federal, state and local laws. You understand and agree that your use of this information provided by InfoMart is solely at your own risk.