InfoMart is a leading provider of background check services that provide businesses with the information they need to make well-informed hiring decisions. Founded in 1989, the company is a pioneer in developing innovative technology and screening services, from criminal history searches to verifications of employment. Accredited by the National Association of Professional Background screeners (NAPBS), a designation earned by less than 10% of the industry, InfoMart has also been recognized on both Security Magazine’s Security 500 and Workforce Magazine’s Hot List. The company prides itself on its dedication to our customers, innovation, and accurate reporting.
To process verifications for pre-employment screening purposes. Develop recommendations for improvements within reference processing and assist management with implementing solutions to improve productivity. Incumbents in this position will perform tasks including, but not limited to verifications of employment, education, reference checks, and professional licenses.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to perform data entry, provide excellent customer service, and perform regular telephone communication.
- Verify the employment, education and professional licenses of applicants applying to work for our clients.
- Process and record the written and verbal verifications of previous employers and transmit results for client reporting.
- Conduct personal and professional reference checks and a variety of phone interviews.
- Research information via Internet (especially to find an employer when there is no listing available).
- Process within departmental policy and procedure guidelines.
- Obtain personal references; Verify professional certification; Verify workers compensation claims.
- Verify attendance and attainment of degrees at educational institutions.
- Work with client relations department to provide prompt and thorough re-verifications.
- Contact secretary of state to verify in corporations for self-employment and obtain new name of primary location of an employer or the registered agent information for an unlisted employer.
- Transcribe information from phone interviews.
- Call or fax education institutions to verify candidates’ educational degrees and certificates or enrollment from all universities, colleges, trade/vocational schools, and high schools across the United States and Internationally.
- Responsible for confirming the candidates’ types of degrees or certificates as well as graduation and attendance dates.
- Perform interviews for individuals applying for specific positions. The analyst is required to ask all questions that have been pre-designed for the applied position by the client.
- Must be comfortable interviewing applicant references via phone to provide the client with insight into the applicant’s personal and professional lifestyle such as work ethics, moral, character, and personality.
- Conduct a combined search of the Office of Inspector General and the General Service Administration to search for any individuals or entity that has committed any type of fraud against Medicare, Medicaid or any other Federal funded health care program.
- This position requires effective and proficient communication and phone skills as well as the ability to think quick and remain professional at all times.
High school diploma or equivalent.
A background in customer service is preferred. Must have experience with office processes and procedures (i.e. computer processes, fax, etc.). Must be efficient with Microsoft products (i.e. Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analytical, Results Driven, Energy Level, Self-Starter, Quick Learner. Be a Self-motivator, Have Excellent Written Communication Skills, Be Able to Meet Deadlines, and Be Able to Work Well Under Intense Pressure. Must Be Able to Follow Policies and Procedures Related to Job Functions. Ability to Follow Policies and Procedures.
Local candidates only, no relocation support available.
Only candidates authorized to work in the US will be considered.
All job applicants will undergo testing for presence of illegal drugs as a condition of employment.
***NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES PLEASE***